Introduction ✿

HELLO EVERYBODY ☺︎

Welcome to my blog ! 
My name is Tiffany 
(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I've attempted to write this introduction post more than 100 times. Like I wrote it a few times, but when I posted it, the words went all html on me.. Except for the title... 

I've decided to make a blog because usually I have a habit of doing research on products before buying them, and I get happy every time I find a review because I NEED TO KNOW WHETHER ITS GOOD OR NOT. 

I especially like it when there reviews on the more uncommon/ not as popular products. But that's very rare, so here I am, As a person who will review stuff just to help you lot out there who can't test the product before buying (internet buyers people etc). I'll mainly review the more asian products because I'm more of an asian beauty product fan person.. 

Anyways I hope this blog will be helpful to all of you out there. 

That is all. 

- t i f f a n y ♡

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧