Review: Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact

Heyyyyyyy.

Today I'll be doing a review on the Innisfree No sebum Mineral Pact. I bought this a few days ago at Kim Sun Young(the one next to The Dough).



I don't even know why I never bothered going inside the store. I was kinda disappointed that they didn't have the the loose powder version, but thats okay cause this pact has a mirror and is much more convenient to take around and use. The pact was slightly on the pricey side being $21. But it's makeup taken from Korea to Australia, what did you expect.. 



Rant over ! Review the product YA? YA.

The pact comes with a little puff, which is really convenient.




The powder is light and transparent, meaning when the put it on your face it's not cakey and you can hardly tell. I have an oily face and now that I have a fringe, a super oily forehead. 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Usually what I do is when it does get oily, use oil blotting sheets or a tissue to try and absorb the oil. But it gets oily again after a while... The oily forehead also means easily oily fringes. Seriously I'll wash my hair in the morning and it'll get oily again during lunchtime TT^TT


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Now I use this on my forehead either in the mornings or when my forehead gets oily in class and let me tell you. IT WORKS! LIKE OMG MY FOREHEAD HAS STOPPED GETTING OILY. If you use it in the morning at 8:00am which is school/work time, you'll probably start getting oily at 3pm. But you could always just powder your face again. Seriously that many hours, don't complain.

Brand: Innisfree
Name: Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact
Price: $21AUD
Amount: 8.5g

So the packaging is this super cute. It's small, palm size which is good 


Seeing that I'm reviewing this on the weekends and I'm at home. My face isn't oily, maybe cause of I'm just sitting here and I'm indoors?.. So I'm going to demonstrate using baby oil to act as the face oil and my hand ☺︎


I had a hard time trying to get the camera to take a picture of the oily hand. But I'm sure you can tell that theres oil. The powder covers the oil and makes it matte. It also makes it silky and soft hehehe.. But just imagine someone's forehead being so oily even oilier than this and then suddenly going as matte as this !

PROS:
- Works and makes skin matte
- Lasts for a long time
- Not cakey
- Light

CONS:
- Nothing
- Expensive?(But then again I bought this in Aust)

RATING:
★★★★★


OVERALL:
I LOVE THIS.
Even though I bought it for quite a lot, I think its worth it for that amount. It controls, actually no STOPS the oil on my face. In Korea, it's around $12AUD, so when my cousin goes to Korea, I'll get her to stock up for m(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
d: doing it for da boyz
s: for da boyz


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧