[Review] Canmake Your Lip Only Gloss #01

HELLO !

Its Saturday and I should be studying rn, but I received a package yesterday, from my aunt who went to Korea and Japan and inside were alot of magical stuff. 
★~(◡‿◕✿)


Yes, magical. The 'CANMAKE YOUR LIP ON GLOSS'. It's a clear lip gloss that applies on clear, but depending on the amount of moisture on your lips it changes colour to different shades of pink or if your lips are dry, it might not even change colour at all!

Process from the CANMAKE website ↴

Brand: Canmake
Name: Canmake Your Lip Only Gloss #01
Price: 640yen (around $8AUD)


It was the winner of the half years Cosme awards of new cosmetics in 2015, in the lip gloss category. If you didn't know, the Cosme Awards are a big deal in Japan so being 1st 〜(^∇^〜)(〜^∇^)〜


The packaging of the lip gloss, was surprisingly different from what I expected it to be. Rather than being in the basic cardboard packaging, it was in this plastic-y, packaging? The box is super duper fancy with flowers all over, with a tiny medal and an illustration of the colour change.


 The applicator is strangely pink, but the pink doesn't get transferred onto the lips or wherever. The gloss still remains clear.


INSTRUCTIONS:
"Apply the necessary amount to your lips, just like using an ordinary lip gloss. Within a few minutes of applying, it turns from transparent to pink.The colour becomes more vivid over time"

                                              ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


CAUTION:
- Because of characteristic of the product, if you apply liquid to clothes,it's difficult to come off stain.Please be careful that clothing do not have it. 


- When you remove make up,please kindly remove carefully by using cleansing(Oil,Cream type etc.) 


- Because of characteristic of the product, there is possibirity the liquid and container change to pink because of change of the high humidity environment,the water which attached to a tip. But quality does not have any problem.

- There is individual difference in color development.

- Please kindly wiping a tip with tissues after use and close a cap well.And please use it sanitarily.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



When I swatched it on the back of my hand, it was clear. But when I went to go take a photo it had already began changing colour! So I waited for a bit then swatched another one to show the very beginning vs a few seconds later. The lip gloss is not really sticky but not watery, you know what I mean, like the usual..

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

PROS:
- Magical colour change
- Natural looking
- If your lips are dry and won't change colour, it'll moisturise your lips and then change colour !
- Different shade each time
- Comes in 4 different shades(Clear #01, Glitter #2, Purple #03, Black #04)

CONS:
- Won't change colour if your lips are too dry

Rating:
                                                                ★★★★★


OVERALL:
Move over 'Too cool for school milky tint', you have been replaced! I've only owned this for only 2 days but I LOVE IT SO MUCH, ITS MY BABY(my casio calculator is still first though). I apply this when my lips look pale and this just makes them look so healthy. 
But this product will be different for everyone, but for me it's a colour I like so yus 
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ

Would i repurchase? Yes, but I'll have to wait until I/ someone goes to Japan (╥﹏╥)


Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh my gosh ! My first comment 〜(^∇^〜)(〜^∇^)〜
      Thaannkkk yooouuuu !

      Delete
    2. No problem! I really enjoy reading reviews. :)

      Delete
  2. Omg I'm super interested in this gloss as well >..<

    Have a great blogger day!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧