REVIEW: Opera Eye Putti

HELLO EVERYBODY !

Exams are over, it's now the holidays. So I'm writing on this..

Today I'm reviewing the Opera Eye Putti. Which I asked a family friend to get for me, from SASA whilst they were in Hong Kong. The SASA site didn't say where this was made, so I did a little research and the eye putti was supposed to be Made in Japan



But when I received the product, the back had said MADE IN CHINA(SHANGHAI). Being Made in China already had me a little suspicious that it wasn't an original because it looked exactly the same..




Cause I was worried I might get some reaction from this, I test tried it on my hand and neck. 

The consistency of this wasn't like the usual eye glue, it was SO watery and wasn't even sticky/tacky when it dried a little.. I tried it on my eyelid but it wouldn't even hold up my eyelid for a second. Even PVA glue might be stickier....



I'm not a newbie at applying eyelid glue or eyelid tape, so seeing that I was struggling to get this to stick, I doubt it was my fault. As seen in the second image, the eyelid wouldn't stick resulting in the glue getting all flakey as it dried.. 

Due to it's very watery consistency, it took a very long time to dry ☹

Brand: OPERA
Name: Eye Putti
Price: 45HKD = $9AUD
Where: SASA HK

Let's test out the 'drippyness'


DO YOU SEE THAT BLOB ! 
PROS:
Nothing

CONS:
- Takes too long to dry = Can't hold up double eyelid
- Isn't sticky
- Too watery
- Most likely a copy

RATING:

OVERALL:
WILL NOT BUY EVER AGAIN . I am so disappointed

I waited 3 months for this to arrive. I'm not sure if it's because I bought a probably fake version, that's why this didn't work.. I should have known SASA would sell fakes, seeing that as I was browsing the global site for hot packs, they had two, one original and another from some unknown brand that had the same design but the unknown brand had that copy sort of look. They also got me two, which I then had to repay them. So yeah. I'm sad.
 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧