FINAL UPDATE 29.11.21 - Getting RETAINERS, Invisalign before and after pictures

 Hello! 

It has been over 2 months since i've finished the Invisalign treatment and i'm currently wearing retainers. I have one more appointment sometime in February but thats just a checkup.

LAST APPOINTMENT 29.11.21:

- Checking to see I was happy with how my teeth were going

My main issue at that time was my overjet but the dentist said the shape was good and my teeth werent scraping so it might have been best to stop at that point as we might just keep changing the teeth but making it worse? 

- Removing attachments (Thank god! My teeth finally look normal). 

- Decided to just go with my last aligner shape for my retainers, 

- Taking pictures

- Making an appointment for me in 2-3 weeks for the retainers

- Home

                                                  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

RETAINER DAY:

I went and they literally just handed me my retainers at the front desk and told me to put them on and if it felt fine and then that was it and then I went home. They did feel tight initially so they told me to wear them just like how old wore my aligners and then slowly I could try just wearing them at night. I've been taking them off after I brush my teeth and then only wearing them at night cause working in pandemic so I didn't want to be taking them out of my mouth every time I wanted to eat otherwise I'd rather not eat. They do feel tight at night but that only lasts for around 10mins and then its fine.

The retainers are from Vivera which are a sibling brand to Invisalign. They look exactly like this.

They're a little bit more sturdy and harder than the retainers but otherwise exactly the same. The dentist gave me 2/3 to keep and they'll keep one as backup in case I lose or break it. I also got a new Vivera retainer cause but it's bigger and bulkier than the Invisalign one so Im just using my old Invisalign one. 

Anyways heres a photo dump. 


2009 → 2021 (I still look like a bao tho)


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

29.11.21 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I dont think I'll post anything about my teeth after this post unless its something major which I doubt. It's been a long 3 years ! I started Invisalign at the beginning of 2019 when I was a 2nd year nursing student and now I am going into my 2nd year as a Registered Nurse. To anyone that's actually reading this, hi and bye.

20.01.22

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

BONUS PHOTO:

























Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧