2021 Invisalign update WOOOOOO

Helloo ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !


As you can tell by the title, I am finally posting another Invisalign update after so many months. 

It is now July 2021 and things are definitely different around here. Tbh this blog has completely disappeared from my memory but Sydney is in lockdown now and I am on annual leave (ALSO YA GURL MADE IT! SHES AN ACTUAL RN NOW) so im bored af. So what better than to write and update and actually finish this Invisalign progress journey (not rlly finished but almost there. Really). Sydney is in lockdown have been for 2+ weeks going onto another 4 weeks so I’ve had to cancel my supposedly second last appointment. This one being the one hour big one. 

BUTTTT at the moment, I feel like I still have an overjet. My overjet did resolve at some point but back then my teeth kept scraping so they had to put me on some more aligners to fix that. Right now the scraping/chewing problem has resolved but the overjet is still there…
 

(July 2021 & April 2020)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

My orthodontist has just said to keep wearing elastics until I can see him again and then we might get some aligners if required.. 

Theres nothing more that I can update on at the moment since Ive still got aligners and we dont have a plan until post lockdown appointment :(

Anyways, I’ll talk to you all again next year ;)




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧