Review ✿ Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint [PK002]

HELLO THERE !

Today I'll be reviewing the Fresh Cherry Tint from Etude House, more specifically in the shade PK002. I have the 'newer' version of the tints as well. The older version only had 3 shades, and from what I can see in the pictures and stuff, they didn't have the Hot pink sort of shade. Just the light pink, red and peach. I got my lip tint from Etude House in HK(Mongkok) for around 30HK=$7AUDish..


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 


Brand: Etude House
Name: Fresh Cherry Tint
Price: 30HK=$7AUDish
Amount: 9g


The tint smells AMAZING, similar to grape hi-chews (◡‿◡✿)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

The tint is quite pigmented if you add multiple layers. But it does get darker and more hot pink if you put more. Personally I don't like applying it to my whole lip, I feel like I look like a geisha. So I usually just use it for the gradation lip look.. 

PROS:
- Smells like Grape candy
- Buildable
- Decent price ($7)

CONS:
- Bitter taste
- Doesn't stay on that long, especially after eating/drinking
- Weird pink gunk on the corners of my mouth
- I'm not really into the colour
- Drying

RATING:
★★★

OVERALL:
I think it's a good lip tint for newbies because of the price. Quality wise it doesn't stay long after I eat or drink. I don't mind reapplying lip tints every now and then because from my experience with tints, most of them will fade away after a few hours. I'm just not the biggest fan of the colour, but that's just a personal preferenc(n˘v˘•)¬ 


That is all. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧