Review: Too cool for school Milk Tint [Orange]

HELLO ALL ☺︎

So I finally received my pay today and so I decided to go on a teeny tiny shopping spreeヽ(^◇^*)/

And also decided I would do a lil review about this YAA !


So for starters, how cute is this packaging? Its a lil milk carton!


It comes in a doe foot applicator and also has the lip gloss stopper thing.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

SWATCHED IT. The colour on my hand is orange, similar to the bottle, but looks very sheer when I put it on. There's also these lil red dot things in the tint??


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

When I removed the tint. My cotton pad was pink = Pink on my lipщ(゚Д゚щ)


PROS:

- Smells like Pez candy
- Build-able 
- Cute packaging
- It's natural so its good for everyday wear

CONS:
- Goes from orangey red to pink
- Really drying
- Doesn't last long

RATING:
★★

OVERALL:
I currently use this as a daily makeup product. It does oxidise? oxidise a little but if you just apply a thin layer, it's very natural looking and gives my lips a dyed sort of colour. I'm just not really loving the fact that it makes my lips all dry and stuff, but after I apply lip balm its okay.. 

Would i repurchase? Maybe not but it's kind of a 50/50 thing. 






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧