[REVIEW] NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer #Custard

HELLO EVERYONE. 

Today I'll be doing a super quick review on something I recently purchased and have been loving lately ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀


                               ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

I recently purchased the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer because my old concealer was running out and I wasn't going to repurchase cause that sucked. Long story short, I was at Mecca with my friends and went to go look at the concealers, and my friend goes 'OMG THAT IS SO GOOD I USE IT TOO'. But because Australia where everything is more expensive, Tiffany chose to get a mini one. The cost for the full sized concealer is around $41AUD, whilst the smaller one costs $17AUD but.. 

Shoutout to ma gurl Sab for discounts (。♥‿♥。)


I got the concealer in #CUSTARD, which at first I didn't think would match my skin tone cause we tried it in stores on my face and it was slightly lighter. But when I was putting it on at home in natural light and indoors, even outdoors it was a total match?!?!

                 
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 


Since I brought a mini version, I'll review the product based on this version. The packaging is super fancy especially cause its 'NARS'. But other than that theres nothing more to say.. The packaging of product itself is super cute, with a glass tube and a doe foot applicator. 


When swatched, the concealer is very creamy and smooth, unlike some other concealers where they're very drying and chalky in order to turn matte when they're applied to the face. 



                              ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 




As you can see the veins on my wrist are quite visible 'naturally'?. After applying the concealer and blending, the veins are less visible that before. Imagine the veins being dark circles so this is how much coverage the concealer gives. I also forgot to mention that this is only one layer, so when you apply a second layer, the coverage is much more better!

                             ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

PROS:

- Coverage is pretty good
- Can be blended with fingers

[Mini]:
- Travel friendly
- A little goes a long way, so even though its a mini, it lasts for a while
- Fortunately, it was exactly my shade after blending, so can be applied by itself without foundation on top to even out skin tone

CONS:

- If you're applying the concealer on top of some eye cream or certain skin product,  they sometimes don't mix well so you end up with weird patchy stuff
- If your face is dry, it does apply cakey and turn flakey
- If you're blending with your fingers, if you 'tap' you get fingerprint marks on your face on top of the layer of concealer..

RATING:
                                                                ★★★★★


OVERALL:
I like dis. If you're looking for a concealer than covers blemishes, pimples(YOU SHOULD LET IT BE FREE THO), dark circles or even just to even out your skin tone. This one is the way to go. 


WOULD I REPURCHASE? 

mid 2016: YES! and I don't mean the full sized concealer. The little concealer is lasting me sooooo long and its small enough for travel x it can fit in my pocket. SUPER HANDY. 

18/06/17: Tiffany is kinda broke rn so no I wont be repurchasing.

P.S I wrote this like last year and I cbb changing stuff but yeah i finished the product and its good.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧