INVISALIGN #3 - More elastics, Quick update

H e y o !

Today's blog is going to be a quick update on my Invisalign journey. I am currently on aligner #11 and nothing major to report. I had my orthodontist appointment last Monday and he said everything is going well, even better than he expected. I change my aligners every Sunday night and he said he was shook at how well the aligners fit on my teeth since I had changed them the night before ! Same thing with the current aligners i'm wearing since i changed them last night, they fit really well.



                                              ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

The orthodontist said that I could start on the elastics that you put on the side of the aligners.. It was such a hassle to put in the first time since I do wear elastics for my TADs. The dental assistant struggled to help me put them on too so she be like just try and put them on yourself

                                              ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

But I've gotten the hang of it now. I put my TAD elastics on first since i cant put them on after the aligners are on. I have to hook them to the aligners before putting everything on. The elastics on the side for the bite can be hooked on, once top and bottom are put it. I CAN EVEN PUT THEM ON WITHOUT A MIRROR cause you can feel the hooks !!!


                                              ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I look like a crazy person with all the elastics in but at least people can tell I have braces or something like that..

The gap from the tooth extraction is closing slowly but it wont be noticeable until aligner 30ish. With Invisalign they make a video of how the teeth are going to shift and another dental assistant was kind enough to let me video of before and after !!




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧