INVISALIGN #4: My teeth look weirder than before, Aligner #17

H E Y O

Its been a little while since my last post..

I have honestly had no motivation to take pics every week or so and write about because there hasnt been much noticeable differences.

BUTTTTTTT until very recently I've begun to notice that my cuspids look really messed up. They've gone up alot as compared to the front teeth so it just looks like a 'U' shape if that even makes sense. Overbite wise, it still looks pretty much the same but then again I have 58 aligners total and I'm on #17 at the moment soooo...

                                           ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

As you can see the gap is still a decent size but at least the actual wound itself has closed up so I dont need to worry about getting food stuck up there┏(^0^)┛



                                           ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


                             
                                           ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I feel like its quite noticeable even when I smile but at least people can tell I have something going on to fix my teeth. 


Having aligners in dont bother me as much as when I first started. But every weekend when I change to a new aligner, the first 3 days or so MY TEETH HURT SO MUCH ESPECIALLY WHEN I TAKE THEM OFF TO EAT. They'll get hooked onto the attachments and then it JUST FEELS SO BAD i dont know how to explain cause they're moving. But once they're off they're fine... 

Omg and having to take them out to eat is such a hassle especially when I'm in public.. I like to eat in the lecture rooms and when theres other students next to me, it's just weird taking my aligners out but whatever Im hungry and I've got aligners in !!

TADs are doing well. I cant really report anything at the moment but then with my cuspids going up, the gummy smile is really at the same level? So I wonder once the front teeth go up as well, will my gummy smile just go away too?


Heres how it looked when all the elastics where worn.

Anyways that is all for todays post. Will Tiffany be motivated enough to keep going? Who Knows? ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ



Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. How are you doing now with everything? I'm having SFOT, invisalign and TAD's soon but am second guessing my treatment plan!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧