Invisalign Update: SAD NEWS !

 Hi (╥﹏╥)


SOOOOO I was finally able to attend my dentist appointment (cause covid cases were increasing so high risk areas no thank you) that was supposed to be my ?second last appointment not including the one for retainers but the last one where they tell me Im done with the treatment and we can stop everything and blah blah (tbh i dont even know whats supposed to happen but you get what im trying to say?).

BUTTTT here was the problem. So every time I ate, every now and then the back if my top front teeth and the bottom teeth would scrap against each other so it was like the weirdest x worst sensation. It was like when u scrape a fork on a spoon that kinda feel (。>﹏<。)

They checked my teeth and said that yes i was doing a good job at wearing my elastics but I had done too good of a job that my teeth went in too much and they were too close thats why I get that scraping feel.

So unfortunately they have to order more aligners for me to bring the top teeth up and sort of widen the bottom teeth. 

Otherwise everything else is fine. My last TAD screw was getting loose and it hurt to put an elatic on so I just took it out myself, it did't hurt thankfully. My gummy smile is pretty much gone so thats okay. 

Im v sad but oh wells.

I also have placement coming up and I think Im going to die. 6 weeks including 3 rotations - x1 mental health and x1 deteriorating patient. 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below and follow if you haven't yet. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧